Position: Bookkeeper & Office Admin (Part-Time)
Ecotagious is a cleantech software company currently experiencing rapid growth in customers, people and revenues. Our flexible product platform combines a wide range of IoT and energy data, advanced big-data analytics, machine learning and social psychology to help utilities reduce energy demand and meet energy efficiency targets.
We currently have an opportunity for a Part-time Bookkeeper & Office Admin to help support our employees in our downtown Vancouver office.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining accurate records within QuickBooks Online by:
– Entering in expenses
– Processing payables
– Invoicing clients
– Conducting reconciliations
– Conducting general journal entries
• Assisting with onboarding new hires
• Assisting with the maintenance of the office
• Purchasing supplies as needed
What experience and skills are needed to excel in this position?
• 1-2 years experience with bookkeeping and/or office administration
• Experience using QuickBooks online or a similar accounting software
• Ability to work independently
• Strong organizational skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Note: This is a part time, hourly role. Approx. 16-20 hours/week.
Why join us here?
At Ecotagious, we’re a lean, innovative start-up company that’s investing in being a great place to work for all our people – with a dynamic and collaborative work environment, competitive remuneration, comprehensive benefits, comfortable downtown office space, a full kitchen complete with free snacks and beverages, free Friday lunches and lots more.
Beyond the welcoming workplace and deep spirit of teamwork, we take pride in our position at the intersection of technology and making positive change in the world. We don’t buy carbon credits or plant trees – our business is literally all about helping people use less energy and ultimately reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Work hard, innovate, learn lots and make a difference!
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, send your interest and background to email@example.com.