Position: Customer Success Manager
Ecotagious is a cleantech software company currently experiencing rapid growth in customers, people and revenues. Our flexible product platform combines a wide range of IoT and energy data, advanced big-data analytics, machine learning and social psychology to help utilities reduce energy demand and meet energy efficiency targets.
To ensure our energy analytic products are optimized, delivering accurate results that lead directly to customer savings, and to help continuously improve and innovate our range of product offerings, we’re currently seeking a Customer Success Manager.
As Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the primary owner and advocate of the utility customer relationship and responsible for delivering and exceeding expected software program results for the client.
Reporting to the Director, Program Management, and collaborating closely with the leadership team including VP, Technology and VP, Business Development, this role is a highly visible opportunity to demonstrate our customer commitment, to influence and evolve our products and to deliver real energy savings. This is a full-time position, based in our downtown Vancouver office, although the successful candidate can expect at least quarterly travel to industry events and customer sites.
What impact will you have?
Your experience in technical project delivery, customer advocacy, and software product development will enable you to directly drive the success of Ecotagious through meeting our customers’ key objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Understanding and articulating the customer’s definition of program success
• Leading a cross-functional team to implement, improve and maintain integrated customer solutions using Ecotagious products and services
• Tracking, analyzing and reporting results and metrics of each customer program.
• Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and contract renewals
• Identifying and defining opportunities to extend and improve Ecotagious products, processes, and services
What experience and skills are needed to excel in this position?
• You have a bachelor’s degree at a minimum, preferably related to energy, software, engineering, statistics and/or mathematics. MBA or similar experience an asset.
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in product management, project management or SaaS customer success positions.
• Demonstrated creativity and problem-solving experience, especially related to project management, stakeholder communication, and leadership skills
• Experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams in delivering customer requirements on time.
• Self-sufficient, high initiative, proactive time manager with solid attention to detail and ability to focus on results.
Bonus points for:
• Energy utility experience and knowledge of energy efficiency concepts and programs
• Experience in Agile product development process, SaaS product delivery, and implementation
• Experience with data analysis methods and tools.
Why join us here?
At Ecotagious, we’re a lean, innovative start-up company that’s investing in being a great place to work for all our people – with a dynamic and collaborative work environment, competitive remuneration, comprehensive benefits, comfortable downtown office space, a full kitchen complete with free snacks and beverages, free Friday lunches and lots more.
Beyond the welcoming workplace and deep spirit of teamwork, we take pride in our position at the intersection of technology and making a positive change in the world. We don’t buy carbon credits or plant trees – our business is literally all about helping people use less energy and ultimately reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Work hard, innovate, learn lots and make a difference!
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, send your interest and background to firstname.lastname@example.org.