Position: Inside Sales & Marketing Specialist
Ecotagious combines big data with social psychology to help utility companies meet their conservation targets and/or increase customer satisfaction. Ecotagious provides utilities’ residential customers with personalized information on how much energy they are using on each of their major appliances, how their usage compares to their peers and what specifically each customer can do if they wanted to save. This feedback is generated from Ecotagious’ proprietary smart meter data analytics that disaggregate smart meter data into appliance-level insights. Ecotagious Inc. is a fast-growing private company based in Vancouver, Canada.
We currently have an open position for an Inside Sales & Marketing Specialist, Utilities.
As an Inside Sales & Marketing Specialist at Ecotagious, you will be responsible for continuing to drive our fast growth by working closely with our Sales and Marketing Directors supporting them in areas of market research, analysis, proposal writing and the creation of presentations. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is excited by being part of a team hyper-focused on providing value and solutions to our Utility customers. This person will play a key role in uncovering new opportunities and turning complicated information into easy to understand presentations and proposals.
The successful candidate will work from our downtown Vancouver office.
• Become an expert in utility DSM programs focused on behaviour change
• Create compelling and concise presentations to be used by sales teams
• Work closely with sales team to write proposals in response to RFPs put out by potential Utility customers
• Perform primary and secondary market research and analysis to educate the Sales and Marketing teams on the different nuances and opportunities within the market
• Work closely with the Sales & marketing teams on strategies to generate new customer leads and move targets through the funnel
• Provide excellent customer service by following through with prompt solutions to all customer enquiries
• Rigorously document communications and keep CRM databases up to date
• You have a bachelors degree at a minimum, preferably related to software, engineering, the environment and/or marketing
• You have superior written communication skills and are known for creating great presentations and proposals
• You are excited about working in a start-up environment, and are ready to take ownership over a large number of tasks
• You have experience with DSM programs
• You have years of experience supporting sales and are familiar with a variety of sales concepts, practices, dashboards and procedures
• You have excellent time management and organizational skills
• You have a passion for the environment and energy conservation
• You are a team player that focuses on the team’s results – helping your team mates and asking for help when needed
• You are a self-starter with little need for handholding
• You have an uncanny ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines without getting distracted by shiny objects
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in an innovative and technology-oriented environment. We offer an attractive compensation package with the opportunity for equity participation and significant career advancement.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: “Application: Sales Director”