Position: Sales & Marketing Co-Op
Ecotagious is a cleantech software company currently experiencing rapid growth in customers, people and revenues. Our flexible product platform combines a wide range of IoT and energy data, advanced big-data analytics, machine learning and social psychology to help utilities reduce energy demand and meet energy efficiency targets.
To ensure our energy analytic products are optimized, delivering accurate results that lead directly to customer savings, and to help continuously improve and innovate our range of product offerings, we’re currently seeking a Summer Sales & Marketing Co-op.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Researching competitors
• Researching energy efficiency programs
• Researching to help develop content
• Assisting with targeting the right companies and right people within those companies
• Assisting with adopting new CRM tools
• Set up processes to better document what we are doing and streamline our work efforts
• Help to project manage our contract workers (social media, writers, graphic designers)
What experience and skills are needed to excel in this position?
• Currently pursuing Education in Business, ideally with a marketing or business development focus
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Ability to research, synthesize and communicate key learnings
• You have a passion for the environment, big data and energy conservation
• You are a team player that focuses on the team’s results – helping your team mates and asking for help when needed
• You are a self-starter with little need for handholding
• You have an uncanny ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines without getting distracted by shiny objects
Why join us here?
At Ecotagious, we’re a lean, innovative start-up company that’s investing in being a great place to work for all our people – with a dynamic and collaborative work environment, competitive remuneration, comprehensive benefits, comfortable downtown office space, a full kitchen complete with free snacks and beverages, free Friday lunches and lots more.
Beyond the welcoming workplace and deep spirit of teamwork, we take pride in our position at the intersection of technology and making positive change in the world. We don’t buy carbon credits or plant trees – our business is literally all about helping people use less energy and ultimately reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Work hard, innovate, learn lots and make a difference!
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, send your interest and background to firstname.lastname@example.org