Position: Technical Program Analyst
Ecotagious is a cleantech software company currently experiencing rapid growth in customers, people and revenues. Our flexible product platform combines a wide range of IoT and energy data, advanced big-data analytics, machine learning and social psychology to help utilities reduce energy demand and meet energy efficiency targets.
To ensure our energy analytic products are optimized, delivering accurate results that lead directly to customer savings, and to help continuously improve and innovate our range of product offerings, we’re currently seeking a Technical Product Analyst.
As a Technical Program Analyst, you’ll be responsible for planning, customizing and measuring the success of our energy saving software solutions.
Reporting to the Director, Program Management, collaborating closely with Customer Success Managers and Product Owners, this role is a central opportunity to refine and target our innovative energy conservation solutions and to and deliver industry-leading value for our utility customers. This is a full-time position, based in our downtown Vancouver office.
What impact will you have?
Your experience in big data, advanced analytics, agile product development and home energy management enable you to assume a pivotal guidance role in our customer implementation projects and a strong influencing role in our product management and development priorities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Recommending specific per-customer targeting strategies based on maximizing potential energy savings
• Planning program testing and comparison strategies for each customer
• Tracking, measuring and assessing results of programs throughout their lifecycle
• Adjusting and improving strategies to maximize energy savings in each customer situation
• Create a repeatable and scalable process and tools to deliver role across multiple projects
What experience and skills do you need to excel in this position?
• Minimum 3-5 years’ related experience in product development, product management, program delivery data science and/or energy analytics
• Demonstrated creativity and problem-solving experience relating to technical products and data
• Understanding of statistical methods, audience targeting, and quantitative analysis.
• Comfortable writing SQL queries against relational data structures
• Familiar with data engineering and development of dashboards or visualizations for program tracking
• Experience working with addressing customer requirements, cross-functional teams and Agile development processes
• Self-sufficient, high initiative, proactive time manager with solid attention to detail
• Energy or utility experience and knowledge of energy efficiency concepts and programs
Bonus Points For:
• Experience with Python, notebooks (Jupyter, Zeppelin), Apache Spark, PySpark
• Experience with modern cloud stacks, web application development frameworks, D3, node.js, React
Why join us here?
At Ecotagious, we’re a lean, innovative start-up company that’s investing in being a great place to work for all our people – with a dynamic and collaborative work environment, competitive remuneration, comprehensive benefits, comfortable downtown office space, a full kitchen complete with free snacks and beverages, free Friday lunches and lots more.
Beyond the welcoming workplace and deep spirit of teamwork, we take pride in our position at the intersection of technology and making a positive change in the world. We don’t buy carbon credits or plant trees – our business is literally all about helping people use less energy and ultimately reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Work hard, innovate, learn lots and make a difference!
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, send your interest and background to email@example.com.