Position: Program Manager
Ecotagious combines big data, IoT data analytics and social psychology to help utility customers meet their demand savings and energy efficiency targets. Its Voice Assistant- and SaaS-based offering drives conservation by providing utilities’ residential customers with appliance-level feedback. This feedback is generated from Ecotagious’ proprietary IoT and smart meter data analytics that disaggregate hourly smart meter data into major appliance loads.
Based in downtown Vancouver, Ecotagious offers a fun and collaborative work environment, competitive remuneration, beautiful office space with great amenities, a full kitchen complete with free snacks and beverages, free Friday lunches, and an opportunity to contribute to a successful Vancouver company that’s making a difference in the world.
We currently have an open position for a Program Manager.
Ecotagious is looking for an experienced Program Manager to act as the single point of contact between client and Ecotagious teams for the end-to-end service delivery lifecycle.
This is a client-facing role that requires strong customer relationship management and customer service skills. The person in this role should possess strong project management skills, and experience with SaaS, Voice Assistants and/or API technology. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who can bring thought leadership, organizational skills, and innovation to deliver real energy savings.
The successful candidate would work from our Vancouver office.
You are responsible for:
- Delivering Ecotagious’ Voice Assistant and SaaS solutions by liaising between utility clients, our product management team and our operations team
- Customer service and QA for the programs
- Creating Voice Assistant and SaaS and API service documentation/guides
- Preparing and presenting program plans and updates to partners and utility clients
- Creating and running data-driven email-based customer engagement campaigns
- Identifying opportunities to improve the existing offering and drive results including energy savings and customer satisfaction
- You have a bachelor’s degree at a minimum, preferably related to energy, software, engineering, statistics and/or mathematics
- You have experience in delivering SaaS, Voice Assistant and/or API technology projects on time and on budget
- You have excellent project management, communication, and organizational skills
- You have great people skills
- You have an uncanny ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines without getting distracted by shiny objects
- You are a team player that focuses on the team’s results
Bonus Points for:
- Experience managing the delivery of energy conservation (DSM) programs to utility customers and/or delivering SaaS solutions
- A passion for the environment and energy conservation
- A deep understanding of Microsoft Excel (e.g. macros, VBA and pivot tables)
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in an innovative and technology-oriented environment. We offer an attractive compensation package, a beautiful office space in downtown Vancouver, free Friday lunches, and opportunities for significant career progression and to make a difference in the world.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: “Application: Program ManagerSoftware”